Monday, December 19, 2011

Brody The Elf Marshmallow Fight/Dance Party

Alaynee woke me up bright and early (5:30am) to come and experience the magic of Christmas. She wanted me to see what Brody had done last night. Mom was a little slow to stumble out of bed so she came back in and this time she asked imploringly, "Mommy, will you please come and see what Brody did!" So of course I woke right up and we tiptoed into the dining room and found him and Barbie having a Dance Party. They had the Christmas music playing and marshmallows everywhere. 



He even left a trail of marshmallows from their room to the dining room table.


Miss Alaynee-ous sure does love having him here! She carries him all over the place and she put Barbie next to him on the shelf so he'd have a buddy. I cannot express how much I love this little Elf for bringing the anticipation and magic of Christmas to our home. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I can't wait to hear more about Brodie the Elf!

    ReplyDelete